Thursday, May 28, 2009
Digital Generation...
Okay, let me just start by saying my kids (like most their age) have no fear what-so-ever when it comes to technology. As I was doing some laundry I heard my cell phone ringing, only it didn't stop...the song kept going. I find my cell phone in the little hands of my baby girl. In the short time she had my phone, she had opened the music folder, started playing Lady Gaga, created a totally bizarre contact comprised entirely of symbols and made a call to one of my friends. (Granted she had NO CLUE how she did any of that, it certainly wasn't intentional. Little hands can apparently move faster that bigger hands can.) So there she sits playing the song with her head bopping to the music. She was in heaven...until I had to take the phone, apologize to my friend for the "prank" phone call, fix my phone book and close out the music program. Then it was off to the manual to figure out how she accomplished all this so fast. I haven't had my new yet. I guess I need to talk to Little Miss A for some techniques and usage tips. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment