Sunday, February 28, 2010
A Playdate at the Park
We met our bffs last night for a fun picnic play date at the park. We ALL had a blast!!! Wish we got to do stuff like this more often. I can't believe I took my camera and didn't snap a single pic of the fun that ensued through the course of the evening. Play scape tag, kite flying in the field, hide and seek, you name it they played it!!! We've been playing with Ken and Mck since A & D were born. It's so fun to see how their friendship has grown over the course of the past 5 years. They play so well together. Little Miss A was playing with Kam too, she would be such a great big sister...don't get any ideas...that's not going to happen. :) Mr. D was so sweet with Kam too. He sat by her at dinner and was constantly sharing his dinner with her. I just love watching them play and interact with such close, special friends. No drama, which means I get to catch up with my bff too!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment