Wednesday, February 17, 2010

D's Bumps...

So, Mr. D has had these crazy bumps on his rib cage for a few months now and they were progressively getting worse. To exacerbate the issue, these bumps were starting to leave little "pits" on his skin. YIKES!!!! So I took him to the local dermo to have it all checked out. The doctor recommended removal since they were scarring upon itching. Mr. D had his first cryotherapy (nitrogen freezing). He was so brave, I can only imagine how this must have felt on his very bony rib cage. I'm happy to report, that just two days later it looks SOOOO much better already. I was seriously thinking this was going to be a check it out today, come back later to treat it type of thing, but one visit, done. Woo hoo!!! I think we've found a new dermo. Actually, I guess that means I actually have to start going back for my yearly checks now...bye bye sun. :(

No comments: