Our school and another elementary school in the neighborhood hosted a spring fun run this morning. The kids were super excited!! I usually run without them, but they always want to go. Today was the day for all FOUR of us (yes, J went too) to get out and go together. It was awesome!!! Little Miss A is quite a sprinter, far faster than Mr. D, but tires out quicker than he does too. She did great!! Mr. D was amazing too...he ran the whole mile (aside from the moment he fell over the curb and scraped up his hands and hurt his knees), but he was back to running right after that. He was one of the first kids to finish, definitely the youngest. Little Miss A wasn't far behind. :)
I was just one mile. So not quite the extreme running that my Florida fam participates in, but this was a good starting point for the Caswells. It looks like I could possibly take the kids with me every now and again when I go out. Family fun runs on a more regular basis would be awesome!!! :)
2 comments:
way to go . . . wish we were more motivated to do the family run here . . . hmmmm. sleep or excercise? . . . no question there! :) good for you guys! what a great family activity!
Yay for family run mornings!!!! So glad that they are interested in going out with you! :)
Post a Comment