Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Little Miss A's Loose Tooth!!!
The kids had a dentist appointment this morning...a pediatric dentist in the neighborhood...how great is that? After J gave me the rundown of the new office, staff and dentist he started to tell me about the kids actual check up. I was SHOCKED to hear that Little Miss A has her first loose tooth!!!! Her bottom front left!!!! (A & D were SOOOOO late in getting their FIRST tooth, that I figured losing them was going to be a distant event...apparently not!) She is so excited!!! She knows exactly where her tooth fairy pillow is in her closet and can't wait to use it. (Her bff, Ken, has been losing teeth for years now and Little Miss A can't wait to join the club.) I don't think I'm ready though...that means my baby really is growing up. I'm definitely in denial. My daughter, as a pre-K student, is taller than almost every Kindergarten student on campus...I actually have some 2nd graders that are shorter than she is. I guess I need to get ready, growing up is happening sooner than I was really ready for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
exciting!!!
oh! how exciting! can't wait to hear what the tooth fairy brings! :)
Post a Comment