The kids were learning about winter and enjoyed an afternoon cup of hot cocoa. (The kids have become addicts BTW, have I mentioned that yet?) After a fun sequencing activity, the kids were able to decorate their mugs. This is Mr. D's mug. It is called the "Egg Factory".
Just as it sounds, this is a factory where eggs are made. The center can only be described as a conveyor belt, although he didn't actually call it that and the people all over the place are workers that make sure that the eggs don't break. I have NO idea where this idea came from, but this egg factory has been coming up in conversations A LOT lately. Whether or not the factory is open, asking if we'd like to visit, telling us how to get there and reminding us of what they do there. Two weeks ago we were driving a different way to gymnastics and dance when Mr. D tells me to "turn left."Me: "Why?"
D: "Because the egg factory is that way!!"
Holy crow, seriously? I have no clue where that road went, but I am determined to get back there with him and just check it out. Had we not been running late for gymnastics, I totally would have turned just to see what was back there and where Mr. D would lead us on this wild "egg hunt". As soon as we continue the search, I'll post an update to...The Egg Factory!! :) What a funny little guy!
2 comments:
oh my gosh! too funny . . . of course everyone should have an egg factory on their mug! :)
WOW!!! Love it! Who would have ever thought egg factories??? Oh, yeah that would be Mr. D for you!!!!
Post a Comment