Friday, October 8, 2010

Cheer

Little Miss A's cheer class is going to present their holiday showcase at one of the Austin Toros games. (I will sadly admit that I had look them up online. Who knew that Austin had a minor league basketball team?) With their classes shaping their routine, so they'll be ready, parents were invited to attend the class to check it out. Unfortunately, I had a mandatory faculty meeting at the same time and had to miss. Thankfully, I was able to snap a few pics before I headed back to campus. They were only stretching, but we'll have Little Miss A perform her cheer at home for us this weekend. Hopefully I can post a video later.

She sure loves her cheer class. Coach Kim is amazing!!! She was telling me after class how impressed she is with her "cheerability" Little Miss A's confidence is definitely improving...she's not looking around the room at all the other girls before following Coach Kim's directions/lead. YEA!!!

No comments: