When Daddy was leaving for work, he spotted (along with all the other neighbors) a deer roaming the cul-de-sac checking out every one's yards and even peeking into the houses along the way. I went in the house and told the kids about our visitor letting them know they needed to be really quiet so we didn't scare him away. I guess the "pep talk" wasn't really necessary since the deer eventually just waltzed right up to the kids as if asking "please, pet me." Looking back I guess I should have been more cautious, but I have never seen a deer as tame as this one was.

The entire 15 minute visit on our front porch/yard our beloved pooch Spencer is barking away at his unwanted guest. The deer simply walked over to the window peered inside and kept "visiting" with Little Miss A and Mr. D

What a fun way to start the day!!! We are definitely going to be on the look out for our new friend. :)
1 comment:
That is so odd! The deer here never do that!
Post a Comment