While bouncing today, Little Miss A's most wobbly tooth got INCREDIBLY loose!! At lunch I noticed it flopping around, which I have to admit, kind of freaked me out. She could push it ALL the way forward, but couldn't push it back in the least.
This is the last picture (just before Daddy provided a little tooth pulling assistance tonight) of my baby girl with ALL of her baby teeth. (Does she look a little frightened, or is it just me?)
This is the last picture (just before Daddy provided a little tooth pulling assistance tonight) of my baby girl with ALL of her baby teeth. (Does she look a little frightened, or is it just me?)
Two tugs and voila!!! A total transformation! She looks so much older to me, I can't even stand it. Even as I type this I am tearing up, my baby is growing up WAY too stinkin' fast!!!!!! :(
Little Miss A was so excited to break out her tooth fairy pillow!!!! Yes, the one that traveled with us on vacation just in case. :)
We can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings her!! :)
1 comment:
how is it that one little tiny tooth makes them instantly look so grown up? omg!
Post a Comment