Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kinder Camp

D & A
A & T

Kinder Camp was wonderful!! Little Miss A and Mr. D are in separate classes this year. YEA!!! :) The kids are both in the classes I picked for them. (That's a HUGE perk of being a teacher on campus with the BEST administrative staff EVER!!!) We are so fortunate to have each of them in class with really good friends. The kids stayed with their teaches and classmates to do some super fun activities and crafts while the parents met in the MPR for an information session. (I heard more about cookie decorating than anything else from both of them, so that was definitely the highlight.)
We are so excited about the new school year. Although I must admit, having homework assignments (X2) before the school year has even officially begun was a big dose of reality of what's to come in the future with twins.
I'm happy to report that there were no tears by the kids or me...come Monday, that may be a different story.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bailey said...

how nice. wish they did this for our kinder kiddos. it might make that first day easier! :) they are going to do sooooo well!