Wednesday, June 23, 2010
A New Obsession?
Mr. D woke up this morning remembering (of course) his last spoken words before crashing last night after the game..."We have to play baseball!!!" He threw on some flips flops and came running downstairs in his pajamas ready to go. He got his old t-ball bag out and was headed to the backyard to hit a few balls. Mind you the tee was "lost" in the move so it was the real deal today. Feeling like that was more of an experience to share with Daddy, we waited for batting practice until tonight. (Hopefully, uh hm, Daddy will post that later.) Instead, D and I opted for a nice afternoon game of catch. However, his short fuse blew when he realized I was catching more balls than he was...the little man still HATES to lose...not sure where he got that OR his short temper from, but I digress! Needless-to-say, I think we have a new obsession in our midst...Lord knows there has to be something ALL the time. I guess if this doesn't turn into a total obsession, maybe we'll at least have a new family pastime. :) Wonder if he'll switch from soccer to t-ball for the fall...hmmmm. We'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment