Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cookies or Carrots?

Silly question, right? We made cookies this afternoon so we could have a super fun dessert tonight after dinner. Apparently not for Little Miss A, however tonight she said "Actually, can I have carrots instead?" Um, what? Absolutely yes...but who are you related to? Your Daddy has seriously been dubbed "cookie monster" and your Mother has a giant (non chocolate mind you) sweet tooth. :) Little Miss A is definitely a unique little girl!!! She could eat broccoli ALL day every day and I love it!!!! Don't get me wrong, she LOVES frosting and always ditches the cake/cupcake underneath and definitely loves her share of "prizes" that we pair with our popcorn movie nights. :)

Mr. D on the other hand...my bouncing baby boy devoured those cookies like there was no tomorrow. I think he would have single-handedly eaten the entire batch without proper adult supervision. My picky little eater unfortunately has his mother's sweet tooth. Uh oh!

1 comment:

Mrs. Bailey said...

oh my gosh. can she talk to my kids? that would NEVER happen in my house! NEVER. a rocks!