Friday, May 28, 2010
Just Plain Cute...
We borrowed a movie from Ms. K for our Friday night, family movie night...Peter Pan. Okay, I thought we had all the good ones, apparently not. We have the original Disney Peter Pan, but this was a different one, one with real people. As we are watching, Little Miss A leans over to me and says so sweetly that she almost has tears in her eyes "Mommy, when is Peter Pan going to visit me?" Wasn't sure how to answer that. Condoning some strange boy flying to her "princess tower" as her bedroom has been dubbed makes me a little uneasy. Suggesting that maybe he has already tried to visit makes me worry that we would then have to battle the issue of strangers trying to get into our house at night. Shooting the idea down altogether was clearly going to crush her. Instead I just left it at "I don't know, sweetie" then directed her attention to Tinker Bell for a diversion. Sweet girl!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment