Little Miss A has had a loose tooth for a while now and I am crossing my fingers and toes that she actually holds onto it a little while longer. I would really like to be there when she looses her first one, and summertime almost guarantees that. I could totally see her coming home from school one day with a lost tooth that really is lost. Only a few more school days left. Even though it is SUPER wiggly, with the way she's nursing it, it may be next school year before it finally falls out anyway. :)
Speaking of teeth, the other day she found a new molar coming in and she's been playing with it non-stop ever since. She loves to use my make up mirror to check it out, she is constantly feeling it with her tongue and asking us to look and see if it's growing. :) So cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment