I absolutely LOVE it...totally up my alley!!!!. Isn't this the most beautiful ring you've ever seen? I think I have an early Mother's Day present from my bouncing baby boy! :)
He reminds me of Cameron. I have a whole collection of pipe cleaner rings that Cameron has made me (and I am sure I have at least one from Mother's Day last year). Too cute!
gorgeous! if only we had enough room to keep all the goodies from our babies! i think i am starting a picture collection so we can part with the actual item! :) love the ring, though! that might be a keeper!
2 comments:
He reminds me of Cameron. I have a whole collection of pipe cleaner rings that Cameron has made me (and I am sure I have at least one from Mother's Day last year). Too cute!
gorgeous! if only we had enough room to keep all the goodies from our babies! i think i am starting a picture collection so we can part with the actual item! :) love the ring, though! that might be a keeper!
Post a Comment