Monday, April 12, 2010

Must Wear Pants

Not sure what's up with Mr. D, but he HATES to wear shorts!?!?!? What's that about? He absolutely INSISTS on wearing long pants everyday. Which isn't such a bad thing right now, since we have like 40 degree gaps between the daytime high and low temps this time of year. The problem is we're running out of long pant options! Every time I turn around to do the wash, I am tossing another pair of jeans in the trash because the holes in the knees CONSTANTLY magically appear. I honestly have NO IDEA what this little boy is doing to his pants! That said, it's going on summer and the LAST thing I want to purchase is additional jeans!!! What's a mommy to do?

2 comments:

Mrs. Bailey said...

can't wait to see what happens when it's 90 out! surely he'll cave! :)

Unknown said...

Even at 14 boys still manage to put holes in pants!!! UGH Fortunately it is kind trendy right now.