We were making a GIANT celebration cupcake for Daddy...starting his new job...and decided to make his favorite: yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I had a box of yellow cake mix, but no chocolate frosting, so we hit the cookbooks and made that from scratch instead. Honestly, we couldn't leave the house since we were stuck at home with construction peeps all day so we improvised with the old fashioned method...it was kind of nice. :)
Anyway, I broke out the chocolate powder to add to the mixture in the mixer and A & D both wanted to taste it. When I told them it was REALLY bitter, they both asked (in unison) "What's bitter?" What better way to find out than to try it!!! Their reactions were priceless!!!
Little Miss A went first and I seriously thought she was going to throw up...she ran as fast as should could to the trash can to spit it out. Mr. D was up next and was laughing the whole time. Even while laughing, he followed A's lead to the trash can to spit it out.

I guess we now know what "bitter" means. :)
1 comment:
HA! love that! :) i can totally hear drew laughing! :)
Post a Comment