Friday, December 18, 2009

Class Field Trip/Party...Ice Skating

Miss A decided to have an after school Christmas party for the class this year...ICE SKATING!!!!! It was awesome!!! The kids did great!!! I was so proud of them! After being completely nervous about taking two 5 year olds out on the ice by myself, Daddy had to work, I am so glad we went. A & D had a blast! It was hard to get them off the ice for the Zamboni to resurface the ice. :) r. D took A TON of nasty spills, thankfully he had the big puffy coat!!!! I was so sure he was going to have a THOUSAND bruises the next day...nope. (Tough cookie!) Little Miss A didn't fall as often, far more cautious than her brother. About 15 minutes into the evening neither one wanted my help at all!!!! I think we may have to bump ice skating to a more than once a year event!!! :)

With their teachers...

On their own...

1 comment:

Mrs. Bailey said...

oh! what a fun day! :) looks like they did pretty well. what a great group you are with this year! :)