We met our bff's last night and took our traditional trek to Belton (a town not too far north of us) to see the drive through light display. The kids LOVE getting to sit in the front seat and drive. This Daddy actually let them steer without help. (I think our friends were probably wondering why we kept veering off the road. It wasn't J's allergy medicine, it was the 5 year old drivers behind the wheel.) We had so much fun. It's amazing how things seem to get better every year. I thought last year was pretty great, but this year topped it for sure. How does that happen? We were signing Christmas carols at the top of our lungs and laughing so hard I almost couldn't breathe. The weather was perfectly chilly, so we had the windows down a bit, we were bundled up with blankets inside with the heater blasting...it was awesome!!! It was perfect!!! Can't imagine it getting any better than that, but then again, I kind of thought the same thing last year. :)


1 comment:
oh my gosh . . . my post said the same thing! how can it keep getting better (okay, minus the meltdown i was having before we entered the park!) i am so happy we have these amazing traditions together! i cannot imagine them with anyone else! we love you guys! :)
Post a Comment