Friday, December 4, 2009

SNOW!!!!!

We've been getting predictions of SNOW almost all week, which is a REALLY big deal in central Texas. We went to school just waiting for the white stuff to start falling. When it did, it was almost like there was a buzz around campus. EVERYONE went outside!!! I grabbed my coat (and my phone, like an idiot I left my camera at home...ugh!) and headed straight for the kids' classroom. They were lining up for lunch, so I did the unthinkable, snagged my kids from the line and took them outside! We played for a good 30 minutes or so at times it was really coming down. Little Miss A and Mr. D LOVED catching the snowflakes in their mouths. I totally remember doing that when I was a kid!!! Then again, I've seen their father do that as an adult!! :) It was awesome!!! It didn't stick to the ground, so no snowmen or anything super cool like that. We're still somehow crossing our fingers for more before winter is over. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Bailey said...

oh! what fun! we better get some more . . . g'town definitely didn't get it's share! :) so glad you got to share it with them! :)