Sunday, November 22, 2009
Caswell Cleanup Crew
After an afternoon at the grocery store (that's another post in and of itself) Daddy was home with the kids, so of course I arrived home to a ginormous mess. As I was making dinner, I asked the kids to go start cleaning up and I would be up to help in a minute...thinking they would definitely need reinforcements. To which Little Miss A replies, "I don't need help Mom, I can do it all by myself." What?!?! At that, Mr. D retorts, "Me too!!" Seriously? Alright, so I continue to make dinner and hear the sound of silence upstairs...playing? Nope, they come downstairs after 20 minutes "claiming" to be done. Upon inspection, they did AWESOME!!! Holy crow, I am so impressed!!! The organization systems are finally starting to pay off!!! YEA!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a nice surprise! :) i love it with ken and mck decide to make me happy like that . . . granted those times don't happen quite often enough, but when they do, you sure appreciate them!
Post a Comment