Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

With an awesome visit from Uncle Kyle and Kayla (thank you so much for coming...that meant so much to us!!!!) Thanksgiving was bound to be WONDERFUL!!!! We began the day with the famous parade, then headed outside for a fun silly string fight with Uncle Kyle. (I secretly think the Caswell kids won...since they outnumbered their opponent.)


With a veteran turkey fryer in our midst, the boys (Spencer included) headed out to fire up the fryer. After all the you tube videos of turkey frying gone wrong and the panic I was creating in my head, the only fire was apparently Spencer's tail that went up in a puff of white smoke. It was only tiny bit and I guess he had no clue. The kids loved checking the temperature of the turkey with heir binoculars from the back patio. Who knows if they could actually see it, but it definitely made for good entertainment. A nice way to pass the time while they waited. :)

Dinner was great...way to go J & K!!! :) What a great day...amazing memories we'll treasure forever!!! :)

No comments: