A friend at school recently acquired bunnies for her classroom. Nice, right? EEK!!!! Well, they apparently have "bunny leashes" so you can take them for walks to get some exercise. Of course this was a "must have" for the Caswell house. We found the absolute cutest leashes for Miss Whiskers and Thumper and took the "bunnies" for a walk this afternoon after school. It was a total riot! A & D were in heaven with this new and extremely novel concept. Although A definitely outlasted D in the bunny walk. It wasn't too long before I was holding Thumper's leash and D was riding his bike in circles around A and I. Poor Spencer doesn't even get out on a leash much anymore, let alone the bunnies! Of course, it was brought up that the kitten (Sophie) now needs a leash as well. I wonder how that would work out? Look for a future post on that one. :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Bunny Walk
A friend at school recently acquired bunnies for her classroom. Nice, right? EEK!!!! Well, they apparently have "bunny leashes" so you can take them for walks to get some exercise. Of course this was a "must have" for the Caswell house. We found the absolute cutest leashes for Miss Whiskers and Thumper and took the "bunnies" for a walk this afternoon after school. It was a total riot! A & D were in heaven with this new and extremely novel concept. Although A definitely outlasted D in the bunny walk. It wasn't too long before I was holding Thumper's leash and D was riding his bike in circles around A and I. Poor Spencer doesn't even get out on a leash much anymore, let alone the bunnies! Of course, it was brought up that the kitten (Sophie) now needs a leash as well. I wonder how that would work out? Look for a future post on that one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha! i love it! okay, if we get to try again with a bunny this could be the way to let them out. i guess ours enjoyed their freedome a bit too much . . . :( so sad.
Post a Comment