Mr. D has been the biggest story teller for a while now, but recently Little Miss A has joined in the fun. These stories are quite elaborate and can go on forever. (I have witnesses...)
Here are a couple of our shorter versions from today...
A: "I saw a bat and a ghost in the fireplace. They had a monster in there too!"
Me: "What were they doing in the fireplace?"
A: "They came out and licked me. They were hiding, but they're nice."
D: "Actually, A, they were fighting, because my blue cup was empty and they wanted some." (Referring to the empty Slurpee cup he held in his hand at the time.)
D: "Did you know that Batman had a sheep tied up with a hot rope?"
Me: "What?"
D irritatedly repeats the same question as if this were the most normal occurrence on any given day.
Me: "No, I didn't. Why did he do that?"
D: "Just because he wanted to."
Me: "Oh, okay, that explains it then."
Where does this stuff come from?
1 comment:
ha! love it! :) that is soooo fun! :) isn't it amazing how their imaginations work? :)
Post a Comment