After a LONG and arduous task of costume contemplation...A & D have finally decided on and purchased their Halloween costumes!!!! With no prompting what-so-ever from J or I, we have two superheroes!!!!! (Still coordinating..woo hoo!!!) Little Miss A is the ever popular and stunning Wonder Woman. (I wonder if our 4th of July 5K over the summer when Aunt K and I dressed in Wonder Woman capes had any influence on her decision.) She definitely knew what she wanted last night!!! Earlier this week I really thought it was going to be Hannah Montana, whew...close call.
Mr D. decided to be Batman! (He obviously won't be seeing The Dark Knight anytime soon. Maybe I'll have to check out the old school versions and see how kid friendly they are.) Anyway, after seeing a REALLY cool batman costume at Chick-fil-A earlier this week, he hasn't faltered a bit. It was batman all the way. No more flip flopping every other day, that was it.
J and I will be sporting super hero capes on Halloween night as well. We'll be a family of supers!!! :)
3 comments:
AWWW! How Cute! We are still undecided over here!
how cute! :) they look great! :) lucky you . . . still coordinating! :) i think i have officially given up that we'll have any halloweens that that happens! :(
Who is that tall beautiful girl??? The buddies want to be super heroes too. They've declared themselves "Super Buddies: Super Ace and Super Ben to the rescue!". I'm almost finished creating their custom costumes.
Post a Comment