Our librarian has a bookmark contest every year for student to submit bookmark creations. The winners of the contest have their bookmarks copied and added to the years supply of bookmark option for the entire school to use. Both Little Miss A and Mr. D submitted their designs, and neither one spent more than 5 minutes creating. Mr. D however, had his bookmark selected as a Kindergarten winner. He was so excited when I saw him after school asking "Mommy, did you hear my name on the announcements? I won!"
Here is his design. We are the Rattlers, so Mr. D decided to draw a really LONG rattler and write "Read 4 a LONG time" across the top.
Little Miss A drew a rattler as well, but covered every space around it with hearts and wrote "LOVE 2 read!"
Cute ideas!!! Totally them! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment