Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Falling Back

WOW!!!! Who knew that the time change this year (in conjunction with Kindergarten) would have the effect that it did. I thought Sunday night was a fluke...both kids in bed (ASLEEP) at 7:30! BUT, every night since has been the SAME!!!! As soon as I am able to catch up on sleep of my own, I may be able to capitalize on this new found bedtime with a good book. I already have several piling up just waiting. The catch to this new found glory comes the early morning wake up time. Which during the week has been a HUGE help. We're not battling 2 sleepy kids to get up and ready for school like we have been in the past. However, I have been greeted in the morning as early as 5:30! I'm missing my morning alone time a bit, but would gladly trade it for a nice quiet evening instead. We'll see how long this lasts. Hoping if we make this the new standard that we can just continue until we spring forward in a few months and it's light again at 7:30.

No comments: