Monday, November 8, 2010

Star of the Week!

Our Kinder classes at school each have a Star of the Week. This week was all about Mr. D is Ms. A's class. He was so excited to pick his pictures that he wanted on his poster. We had so much fun looking back through our adventures. I loved hearing him recount events...I am always completely blown away by his amazing memory!!! :) We went to the store so he could pick his favorite color poster and extra supplies to make it totally what he wanted! He helped me cut the pictures with fun scissors and place everything around the board then he was done. He fell asleep shortly after , so I finished after he went to bed. He woke up to the final product and was grinning from ear to ear at all of his pictures. He was so excited to take it to school and show all his friends. It's going to be a great week!

No comments: