Okay, didn't think I'd have to post on this topic for a while, but we've already had our first "crush" report! Mr. D came home from school this week and announced that he had a girlfriend. At first I didn't think anything about it...it's a friend that's a girl...no big deal, right? Wrong!
I began with the basic question. What's her name? With a dreamy faraway look Mr. D told me "Her name is Maddie short for Madelyn. Isn't that such a pretty name? Oh Mom, she's the most beautiful girl in Kindergarten!!!" Am I really hearing this from my five year old little boy?? What's really funny is that as I am asking what she looks like, Miss A has an open ear, taking it all in then announces that her brother HAS to show her who this girl is on the playground tomorrow! This is a scene I have imagined in my head before, but with the roles reversed!!! Too funny!
In taking the kids to class the next day, I stopped by Miss. A's room to get a sneak peak of "the girl", but alas she was absent. I was explaining to D's teacher who I was looking for and why, Miss. A laughed...she said that ALL the boys like her. With my curiosity at an all time high, I can't wait to check in again tomorrow morning to see this mystery girl. :)
1 comment:
still in shock about this one! we haven't quite reached the crush stage yet! omg. can't wait to hear about her! :) give us the scoop! :)
Post a Comment