Holy crow, we have a runner in the family!!!! Aunt K, you would be proud. One of our gym coaches caught me in the hallway after school gloating about Little Miss A's performance in PE this afternoon, urging me to ask her how she did in gym class today. When I asked her, she said "Mom, I was the fastest and got ALL the scores!!!!" Through a serious line of questioning to interpret this news, I found out that they had a bunch of races in gym class today and Little Miss A came in first for almost all of them. Did I mention she was in a dress? Granted she still had on sneakers, but still this is co-ed PE!
GO LITTLE MISS A!!!! :)
Mr. D's class goes to gym tomorrow for the same exercises, so we'll see how he does. The pressure is on, but he's already betting on a good performance after Little Miss A's experience today. He's counting on the fact that he'll "beat his friends for sure!"
I am SOOOOOO glad they are in different special area class blocks!
2 comments:
That little girl is a rocket. She smoked me and Drew in flip flops and she was barely trying. Drew is so cocky I love it. Cute blog by the way.
go a! :) that is amazing! a little track start already! :)
Post a Comment