Thursday, September 24, 2009
Bye-Bye Nitro
This afternoon marked our last and final swim lesson this year. The kids have both done phenomenally well. Of the 10 stations, A finished out at station 7 and D finished at station 6. I don't think I'll worry about them in the water at all next summer. Okay that's not true, it's me...I'll always worry! ;) Our departure was bittersweet: sad in that the kids were doing really well and I would have loved for them to finish out the stations before we bowed out, but nice to know we'll have our Thursday afternoons back. (Aahh, I can already feel the weight being lifted...one less "thing" to do in the middle of the week after school.) Honestly I don't know how some Mommies do this all year. Already it was a pain with the cooler weather, 62 as we were leaving the parking lot tonight. Doing a TOTAL dry off and re-dress of slightly damp bodies in a crowded locker room...not my idea of a fun time. Not being able to just toss on a hooded towel and hit the car headed for home has it's draw backs...showing me that our swim days are meant for summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl, saw pics of the house... love it!!! The kids are getting sooo big. Woohoo on the swimming!!!
Post a Comment