Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Painting Polish

With all the requests to "paint my polish" around here, we are CONSTANTLY painting toes!!!! For the longest time we've been painting Mr. D's toes a very manly clear. However, we saw one of our friends with BOY polish on the other day and he's been insisting ever since to find a bottle of boy polish that's just for him. I wish I would have been able to capture the grin on his face as I was painting...he was so proud of his color selection. More over, I wish I would have caught Daddy's face when he got to see Mr. D's toes. Priceless!!!

On a total side note...Little Miss A's feet are longer than Mr. D's but not as much as it appears in the picture. (She's standing a little ahead of him.) D is actually catching up in the shoe department...YEA!!!! He's now only half a size smaller. Woo hoo!!! :) Maybe his height will be catching up soon as well.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

oh, i'm SO doing this to tae when he wants his done! and inkun will DIE!! we miss you. can't wait to see your house in person. good luck with the start of the school year.

btw, has ali read pinkalicious? it's the best book..bet she would love it!

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Bailey said...

how fun! love the polish . . . so glad to know their are options out there for b.c. . . you know with 3 sisters toe painting will be a must! :)