Pitbull has a song out that the kids LOVE to sing to one another...
"Meet Me at the Hotel Room"
Totally appropriate for our current situation and I just laugh and laugh to hear them belting out the chorus in the back seat between giggles. The fact that they think it's hilarious just makes it that much more funny to me. :)
2 comments:
Am I lame b/c I have NO idea who Pitbull is or how the song goes?? I think I get the drift though... :) Ha!
:) sounds like us with the whole "do the hellen keller" . . . not the most appropriate thing for your kid to be repeating . . . needless to say, we rarely listen to the radio around here. ken and mck got a kick out of repeating every song they heard and not always in the right company! :) now we listen to the lovely sounds of joe, laurie, and sandra! :) uhhh. how many more years of this do i have?
Post a Comment