Mr D has been begging me for weeks now to take a family bike ride to the park. (Not knowing how Little Miss A would fare the distance, I had been putting it off.) The weather has been SO nice here lately that we tried it out tonight. I walked/jogged along side them tonight instead of biking. Until we build up a faster pace and are sufficiently going, I'm going to have to keep doing that...our speed is so random. It won't be long though before we all truly can take a family bike ride together. Then it may be bye, bye training wheels. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one, so we'll see. :)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Bike to the Park
Mr D has been begging me for weeks now to take a family bike ride to the park. (Not knowing how Little Miss A would fare the distance, I had been putting it off.) The weather has been SO nice here lately that we tried it out tonight. I walked/jogged along side them tonight instead of biking. Until we build up a faster pace and are sufficiently going, I'm going to have to keep doing that...our speed is so random. It won't be long though before we all truly can take a family bike ride together. Then it may be bye, bye training wheels. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one, so we'll see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun! :) good idea to walk/jog . . . think i'd have to do that too - kenzie is soooo random! :)
we have been promising the girls a bike ride forever . . . can't wait until we are in our new house and can take one without having to drive the bikes somewhere!
Post a Comment