Saturday, April 18, 2009

Swimming Nitro!

Well, we finally enrolled the kids in swimming lessons and had our first session this afternoon. The Nitro swim plan has 10 stations that the kids will move through as they "pass" each station focus area. We started today with station 1...head under water for at least five seconds. I'm happy to say that about halfway through their first lesson, A & D were moved to station 2, so we're on to the star float. :) The class was awesome. We had an amazing coach and A & D are currently the only kids in the class. (You gotta love that kind of attention.) Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers and toes that the kids will be all out swimming on their own by summer time. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there to see them on their first day. Tell them daddy is proud of them for graduating to Station 2!

Mrs. Bailey said...

yea! :) how fun! love the cute towel picture! :) i can't wait to hear how well they do! before you know it you'll have 2 little swimmers . . . and you can just get a tan! :) (i'll be so jealous!)