Sunday, December 7, 2008

Growing up!!

Our "babies" upgraded to booster seats yesterday. What a trip. Our regular car seats convert to boosters so the seats themselves aren't "new". Upon inspection of the seats, D says "These aren't new seats." My reply was "No, but the buckles are new. Watch." After doing their "new" seat belts, A comments "These are just like Mommy's and Daddy's!! We ARE big kids!!!!!"

3 comments:

Mrs. Bailey said...

ohh! so cool/sad at the same time. i can hardly believe mckenzie will be riding like this in a few months! seriously if switching to a booster is hard, what's it going to be like when they start driving? :(

The Mom said...

Oh man oh man!! Mine haven't graduated yet cuz I know I am going to have one child angry if the other gets to do the booster first! Sigh!! See my girls are like twins but totally different ages! haha

Jana said...

Sounds like such a fun day! I can't believe how grown up they look in their boosters! :(