A & D must have been really good this year...Santa brought everything they wished for and more! I was telling the family today that A & D's Christmas is a re-telling of our Christmas as kids 25 years ago or so! Barbie for her and Star Wars for him!!! It's funny how things spiral through generations like that!! :)
Well, A's baby doll from Santa was in her arms all morning until she opened her roller skates, then she needed every inch of her body just to stay vertical. "Mommy, we can go roller skating together!!" (I am so beyond excited about that BTW!!) Anyway, as I mentioned our Little Miss also got a TON of Barbie stuff. I swear MY Barbie collection didn't have anywhere near the amount of TEENY TINY parts that her collection does. Sheesh!! Will we know where HALF of these pieces are in February? I'm not counting on it. :)
D's whistle from Santa has been a BIG highlight. (I think Santa should have left a BIG bottle of Advil in Mommy's stocking. Speaking of which, is it possible to consume too much Advil in the course of a day?) In addition to the super cool Star Wars gear, Little Man also got his cowboy boots he's been asking Daddy for. I guess a little boy can't live in Texas without cowboy boots. Since he outgrew his other pair it was on to the next. "They look JUST like Daddy's!!!"
It's been an awesome morning!!! If only everyday were Christmas!!! The "kids" (yes, Daddy too) are napping, so I'm going to try to find my living room. I'm sure it's under there somewhere!






No comments:
Post a Comment