Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Baking Day!

It was baking day at the Caswell house today!!!

We started the day with gingerbread houses and ended up with a gingerbread town. I think through the process, A & D may have consumed their body weight in candy throughout the course of the day.

Then it was on to the sugar cookies. The kids did it all! (It helps when you buy the pre-packaged, pre-shaped sugar cookie dough flats!) They made the fudge as well. (It was an Eagle Brand box, so again, they truly did it all.) They helped a ton with the Swedish Cookies too! What fun!!!

We ended the day with our traditional lasagna and a drive through our favorite neighborhood lights. Yes, Aunt Kate, the Griswold's have done it again this year!! CRAZY!!! I just know they're going to win the neighborhood award AGAIN...how many years running? I'm losing count! :)

Well, it's getting late and the kids are dreaming sweet dreams without care,
so it's off to finish things up, if I dare. :)

No comments: