Double trouble or twice the fun?
I just love it when they SING!!!! I swear, I think A & D will end up talking in song eventually. They'll be those kids that can make up a song for anything...seriously, they sing all the time!!! :)
too cute! :) i love it and am soooo jealous you can put video on. hmmmm. i am going to try one more time! :)
Aww cute! My kids don't do anything like that when I ask and am trying to record it!
I love you at the end- "Yay! Clap!"Too cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
too cute! :) i love it and am soooo jealous you can put video on. hmmmm. i am going to try one more time! :)
Aww cute! My kids don't do anything like that when I ask and am trying to record it!
I love you at the end- "Yay! Clap!"
Too cute!
Post a Comment