Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Growing Up!

So, we're sitting down to dinner tonight and D says "Mommy, I want to drive cars when I grow up!" To that, Little Miss A chimes in with "I want to be a princess when I grow up." Holy crow, too cute!!! It was all J and I could do to keep a straight face. (They were both SO serious about it!) Where do they come up with this stuff? I don't know, but I love it! Tickles me just to think about it...hours later. :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Bailey said...

ahhhh! way cute! :) gotta love that!

Jill said...

JM wants to be a princess too! ha She also wants to be a teacher and a jewelry maker. Those are easier to be supportive of. :-) JC wants to be the same..of course. So funny to hear them say these things now - which is why we write them down!!