Friday, November 7, 2008
Friday Night Football
Okay, so let me first start by saying that Texas high school football is NOTHING like the high school football games I grew up with! The stadium was totally packed. It was the final game of the season between the two big rivals in our district. The students I had from my looping year a few years back was split between the two schools, so we HAD to go. A & D LOVED it!!! Little Miss A was bouncing in the bleachers to the music. Mr D, kept asking when he could play football too, but was then distracted by the track that runs around the field. "Mom, can I go down to the track? Mom, can I go down there? Mom, when are we going down to the track? Mom, I really want to go walk on the track." (You get the idea...still tenacious D!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ahhh! how fun! love the shots! :)
Post a Comment