Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dancing Queen

Little Miss A had her dance recital tonight she was so excited to get ready...


Even though she was in black and yellow AGAIN this year, the outfits really were pretty cute on stage. (Although I'm still crossing my fingers for her to be in a more girlie outfit next year. There sure were a lot of REALLY cute ones on stage tonight!!)
Waiting back stage in the green room with her friends...
This is A's good friend that was in the same class with us last year. Lessons wouldn't have been the same this year without her!!!

No cameras allowed in the theatre, so no pics of that and my recording of rehearsal didn't turn out very well. We purchased the DVD and can't wait to get it in a few weeks because Little Miss A was phenomenal!!!! I am so proud of her. She absolutely loved it...she was beaming from ear to ear when she found me in the green room after she walked off stage from her final bow at the end of the show. My little girl can't wait for dance class to start up again in the fall. (Mom on the other hand is ready for a nice summer break...especially after the hustle and bustle of today.)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Okay I'm seriously dying because I put Avery in dance class just for the costumes! Well, that and she really does like it. Her recital is next saturday and, luckily, her costume is really cute. I even signed her up for a summer class so we could have another recital soon...I'm totally living vicariously through her.

Mrs. Bailey said...

oh! super cute! miss a looks so grown up! can't wait to see the video! :) congrats a! :)