Little Miss A has been so incredibly shy lately!!! One of my favorite Kinder teachers on campus is constantly saying hello to both the kids every morning. Mr. D will usually give a friendly "hi!" in response whereas A hangs on me and hides behind my legs. With all her dance and performance exposure, I would think she would be the less shy of the two. Nope, not so much. How do I encourage her to open up?
1 comment:
Hey Steph! This is Tiff. Aidan is like that too with other teachers at our school. He has really opened up lately with our custodian, Mr. Juan. I encourage him every day to say Hello to him. At first he wouldn't, then he mumbled, now he will even go outside my room and say hi when he is in the hall. Maybe work on Allie bonding with one "big person teacher" and it will help make her feel more comfortable. Love your blog and sounds like you are all doing great! :) Tiff
Post a Comment