Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Hilarious D!
Holy crow, so I have NO IDEA where D comes up with half the stuff that comes out of his mouth, but the kid cracks us up! This morning on the way to school we usually pass a particular spot on the road that must have some type of plumbing problem because it always smells. Well, it didn't this morning and you know Mr D noticed. As we passed the spot, D pipes up with "Hey Mommy, it doesn't smell today!! I bet the wind blew the skunk away!" (Referring to a pretty nice storm came through last night.) He is constantly making connections...I need to start writing them down during the day so I can keep track. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha! what a character! :) don't you love when they make little connections like that? soooo smart!
Post a Comment