I packed for the entire park...not sure if A & D would want to experience the rides or the water park. When we got there, the kids saw the signs and started singing in unison "Six Flags!!!" I love surprises!! So, I asked whether they wanted to do rides or water...they both virtually screamed RIDES!!!! So, we left the towels in the car and headed in ready to ride!!! Unsure of how the rides were going to play out with a party of 3 instead of an even party of 4, I have to admit it was easy!!! Little Miss A is officially 48" tall and able to ride most everything by herself. With a nice warm summer day, we rode more water rides this trip than any other. There were several points in our day where we were all 100%, completely SOAKED...it was awesome!!! The kids loved getting wet...we were all so glad to have our bathing suits on under our cover ups! The one ride we need to come back for was he bumper cars...52" to ride alone, so we'll catch this one with Daddy when we come back next month. :)
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Tuesday Trip #4
Since we had to skip our Tuesday trip last week due to Spanish Camp, we took a bigger trip this week to...SIX FLAGS!!!! :)
I packed for the entire park...not sure if A & D would want to experience the rides or the water park. When we got there, the kids saw the signs and started singing in unison "Six Flags!!!" I love surprises!! So, I asked whether they wanted to do rides or water...they both virtually screamed RIDES!!!! So, we left the towels in the car and headed in ready to ride!!! Unsure of how the rides were going to play out with a party of 3 instead of an even party of 4, I have to admit it was easy!!! Little Miss A is officially 48" tall and able to ride most everything by herself. With a nice warm summer day, we rode more water rides this trip than any other. There were several points in our day where we were all 100%, completely SOAKED...it was awesome!!! The kids loved getting wet...we were all so glad to have our bathing suits on under our cover ups! The one ride we need to come back for was he bumper cars...52" to ride alone, so we'll catch this one with Daddy when we come back next month. :)
We had an absolutely AMAZING day!!! We had so much fun that we stayed for the fireworks when the park closed at 9 which were wonderful...not sure why we've never stayed for that before, but it was totally worth it. :)
I packed for the entire park...not sure if A & D would want to experience the rides or the water park. When we got there, the kids saw the signs and started singing in unison "Six Flags!!!" I love surprises!! So, I asked whether they wanted to do rides or water...they both virtually screamed RIDES!!!! So, we left the towels in the car and headed in ready to ride!!! Unsure of how the rides were going to play out with a party of 3 instead of an even party of 4, I have to admit it was easy!!! Little Miss A is officially 48" tall and able to ride most everything by herself. With a nice warm summer day, we rode more water rides this trip than any other. There were several points in our day where we were all 100%, completely SOAKED...it was awesome!!! The kids loved getting wet...we were all so glad to have our bathing suits on under our cover ups! The one ride we need to come back for was he bumper cars...52" to ride alone, so we'll catch this one with Daddy when we come back next month. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like you guys had a fabulous day! what a great trip! :) you are a champ! think we'll have to try the fireworks for sure next time! :) hope we can go together before too long!
Post a Comment