Friday, January 29, 2010

Ice Skating at School...

As part of wrapping up their winter unit at school, Ms. A had an ice skating party in class today...sliding through shaving cream. Fun, right?!?! A project Mommy would never have taken on at home. :) Little Miss A and Mr. D said they had so much fun. I was so sad to miss it, but I had an office campus meeting all day, so wasn't able to witness this amazingly fun event. Thankfully Ms. J said they took lots of pics at school so hopefully I can get my hands on a couple to add to this post. :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

You are kidding! I want to see pictures! In a classroom??

Mrs. Bailey said...

how cool! i want to do that with the kids . . . did they do it in a pool? i was thinking a plastic pool would work! how fun! :) what a cool teacher!