Well tonight was D's last Tang Soo Do class. After a few months of complaints about participating and virtual begging to go back to gymnastics, I caved. He totally knows what he wants to do, which really truly was the point of the classes. (Exposure to a variety of activities.) The sad news is that we really liked his teacher and of course on his last day, D got the student of the week award. He got a fun sticker and everyone cheered for him. What a photo finish, sadly I didn't have my camera, but did manage to get a nicely blurred shot with my cell. Oh well. The good news is that D's gymnastics class is less than a block from A's dance studio and right before her class, so we'll get our extra-curricular activities out in one fell swoop on Monday afternoons. I am really looking forward to having a slight break in the week...free time, here we come!!! :)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Farewell Karate...
Well tonight was D's last Tang Soo Do class. After a few months of complaints about participating and virtual begging to go back to gymnastics, I caved. He totally knows what he wants to do, which really truly was the point of the classes. (Exposure to a variety of activities.) The sad news is that we really liked his teacher and of course on his last day, D got the student of the week award. He got a fun sticker and everyone cheered for him. What a photo finish, sadly I didn't have my camera, but did manage to get a nicely blurred shot with my cell. Oh well. The good news is that D's gymnastics class is less than a block from A's dance studio and right before her class, so we'll get our extra-curricular activities out in one fell swoop on Monday afternoons. I am really looking forward to having a slight break in the week...free time, here we come!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah! :) so glad you're week will be easier! :) you know drew will love gymnastics! :) (more fun and not so much paying attention!) but he sure does look cute in his outfit! :(
Post a Comment