Sunday, September 28, 2008

Total opposites!

Mr. D now has a new name...he will henceforth be known as Tenacious D!!!!! The tenacity of this little boy is unreal. He is absolutely relentless when it comes to "things"! A while back it was the light sabers. Many of you heard the countless stories, so I won't rehash. I will say however the next big thing is swords. How many swords can one little boy possibly need? And where exactly does that need come from? Not sure how he is so incredibly difference latter Little Miss A. Is it just an inherent boy/girl difference? Who knows! From all of this, I decided he needed to start a birthday and Christmas wish list. Let's just say that his list is already QUITE extensive. In fact, I just had to add three things he saw yesterday and just HAS to have.

Little Miss A, on the other hand has a select few items on her "wish list". She is always just so happy with whatever she's got. Content as can be to sing songs all day, making up words to whatever she happens to be doing at that particular moment. Playing with inanimate objects as though they are priceless treasures. She is currently playing with a pencil that is "making the world a happy, shiny place!"

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I love that band!! tee hee. Really I do. You probably would not ;) You may wanna rename your little man! LOL